How much money can i sell a purebred beagle for?

I own a beagle farm (just recently started) and one of my females is 50 days pregnant and will be having puppies soon. How much can i sell the puppies for???

I own a beagle farm (just recently started) and one of my females is 50 days pregnant and will be having puppies soon. How much can i sell the puppies for???...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much money can i sell a purebred beagle for?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much money can i sell a purebred beagle for?

How much money can i sell a purebred beagle for? Dog Breed Discussions
      I own a beagle farm (just recently started) and one of my females is 50 days pregnant and will be having puppies soon. How much can i sell the puppies for???

How much money can i sell a purebred beagle for? Dog Breed Discussions
    • What is a beagle farm?Ahhhh . . . . . . you're opening a puppy mill. Well, that's nice. It's not like we don't have hundreds of those across the country already, filling up shelters with non-standard, genetically sick dogs with poor temperaments that often lead to their death.But you go right on ahead. Just give us your address so we can come kick you in the rear and report you to the ASPCA.: )

• Depends if your beagles are up to the breed standard. how much showing you do. if they are champions , if they are grenetically breed to have no faults. if they have their shots, if the parents are free from genetic faults. how long you have been doing this. (obviously not long). All these criteria guage the price of the dog. Judging by your experience. $50.

• Intelligent people don't buy puppies from unethical puppy mills.I hope you've got lots of room for puppies, because you're likely to be stuck with them for a while. Even good breeders are having a hard time selling their puppies right now.

• Little kids in school don't own ANYTHING. Next time your Bible teacher should hit you in the head harder with a hardcovered Bible http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Altdn0o.V_6GZNZdfDEiIWTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091214163154AAYzvem