Would a Beagle be a good dog to have if you have alergies?

If a Beagle wouldn't be a good dog, what type of dog would?

If a Beagle wouldn't be a good dog, what type of dog would?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Would a Beagle be a good dog to have if you have alergies?...

• Would a Beagle be a good dog to have if you have alergies?

Would a Beagle be a good dog to have if you have alergies? Dog Breed Discussions
      If a Beagle wouldn't be a good dog, what type of dog would?

Would a Beagle be a good dog to have if you have alergies? Dog Breed Discussions
    • considering I have a severe allergies to a lot of things, dogs included, I own a beagle and have not had one problem...I've had her for almost 4 years...when I first got her it was a little rough but since then I've gotten used to it and have absolutely no problems what so ever!! I love my beagle to death and she is a wonderful dog. I hope this helps

• A Beagel is sooooooooooo loveable and adorable, unless your alergies are really bad, I don't think you would have a problem.....Beagles have short hair, I don't think it would be a problem..I have no facts, I just had a Beagel for 11 years......and loved it to pieces....mm

• Quite possibly yes, depending on the severity of your allergies. My sister has allergies and we have two short haired cat mixes and two short haired dog mixes and as long as she doesn't pet them, then rub her eyes she's fine. The best way to find out your reaction would probably be to find a Beagle rescue or breeder that will allow you to visit. Or maybe a dog park, or even your local shelter.

• hi,to know what type of dog will suit you, you can use this dog finder match up http://tinyurl.com/6gkcokthe goal here is to help you figure out what type of dog best suits your personality and lifestyle. The results of the match up will suggest certain breeds.hope this helps