How much bigger are male Beagles compared to female Beagles?

I'm getting a female Beagle in a few weeks and I heard that female Beagles are slightly smaller than male beagles. So I just want to know how much smaller are they compared to male Beagles?

I'm getting a female Beagle in a few weeks and I heard that female Beagles are slightly smaller than male beagles. So I just want to know how much smaller are they compared to male Beagles?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much bigger are male Beagles compared to female Beagles?...

• How much bigger are male Beagles compared to female Beagles?

How much bigger are male Beagles compared to female Beagles? Dog Breed Discussions
      I'm getting a female Beagle in a few weeks and I heard that female Beagles are slightly smaller than male beagles. So I just want to know how much smaller are they compared to male Beagles?

How much bigger are male Beagles compared to female Beagles? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Since beagles have 2 standard sizes that is an impossible generalization to make. To give you an example: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/6136_242354425084_655580084_8754449_6309423_n.jpgTake a look at the 2 dogs on the left.My male beagle is second from the end, he is about 12 inches tall and 22lbs. The dog on the far left is a female beagle that is significantly bigger than mine. She is approximately 14 inches tall and 35lbs

• The standard for Beagles when it comes to size is the same for males and females. Beagles are broken into two groups - 13 inch and 15 inch. So your answer can't be answered since a 15 inch beagle bitch is going to be larger than a 13inch male beagle.