What's the approximate size of a beagle puppy?

I don't have a Beagle puppy yet but i wanted to know the length and the width of a beagle puppy. I would really appreciate your help.

I don't have a Beagle puppy yet but i wanted to know the length and the width of a beagle puppy. I would really appreciate your help....
    Dog Breed Discussions : What's the approximate size of a beagle puppy?...

• What's the approximate size of a beagle puppy?

What's the approximate size of a beagle puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
      I don't have a Beagle puppy yet but i wanted to know the length and the width of a beagle puppy. I would really appreciate your help.

What's the approximate size of a beagle puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
    • depends on age and size of te mother and father sometimes girls are a bit smaller than boys and also if they have a good diet otherwise they could be rather small, when i picked up my dog which is a pitbull there was one really big boy and then a quite small girl and all different sizes inbetween so any size really****************************EDITalso if you do get a puppy I have heard so many people gettin puppies at 6 weeks old please dont do that wait til 9- 12 weeks to be taken from there mother as you do want the best start for thm and that is to be with there mother for 9-12 weekssorry if you already knew that but I hate when people do it :/ they are probably barely wheened f ilk by 6 weeks