What dog food would you recommend for my Beagle?

Price is not an issue for me. I want something that will taste good to my Beagle and it has to be Holistic.

Price is not an issue for me. I want something that will taste good to my Beagle and it has to be Holistic....
    Dog Breed Discussions : What dog food would you recommend for my Beagle?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What dog food would you recommend for my Beagle?

What dog food would you recommend for my Beagle? Dog Breed Discussions
      Price is not an issue for me. I want something that will taste good to my Beagle and it has to be Holistic.

What dog food would you recommend for my Beagle? Dog Breed Discussions
    • GOOD CHOICE!! I feed my dogs Earthborn its been in business for 20+ yrs and hasn't been on recall once. Its about $44 for a 28lb bag which is the biggest they have. The price may vary depending on where you live. You'll have to look up where its sold because you won't find it in PetSmart or Petco. Try looking in a local pet store, thats where I found mine. =DPerson above, Iams or Eukenuba aren't on the holistic list. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!

• There is a reason that my Beagles thrive so well on Purina products. THEY USE BEAGLES in their food trials.5 pups, 5 championshttp://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp43/blunderpic/dogs/family1.jpgThere is NO definition for holistic or organic in the dog food industry!So maybe one of the potatoes used in the formula was gown organically or is holistic, but the rest isn't.

• Raw meat and veggies form the grocery store, i included a link below for a book that helped me get the knowledge and confidence to make the food properly. Honest kitchen also makes a nice dehydrated raw food that i feed for a while and still use for a back up or on the road because it keeps.Take care and good luck

• any brand that doesnt contain corn, by product or fillersexampleswellness ( i use)blue bufalosolid goldhaloorijantaste of the wildEvoi use wellness, it a natural brand with no corn, by product or fillers5 star rated brandmy dogs like it n never looked bettergood luckwellnesspetfood.com use website for more info and store locater