How can I stop my beagle from eating my others dogs and his own feces?

My beagle eats the feces of himself and my other dog. I know how bad this is for him but he won't stop. How can i make him stop. PLEASE HELP ME.

My beagle eats the feces of himself and my other dog. I know how bad this is for him but he won't stop. How can i make him stop. PLEASE HELP ME....
    Dog Breed Discussions : How can I stop my beagle from eating my others dogs and his own feces?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can I stop my beagle from eating my others dogs and his own feces?

How can I stop my beagle from eating my others dogs and his own feces? Dog Breed Discussions
      My beagle eats the feces of himself and my other dog. I know how bad this is for him but he won't stop. How can i make him stop. PLEASE HELP ME.

How can I stop my beagle from eating my others dogs and his own feces? Dog Breed Discussions
    • feed them pineapple, some how it makes their poop taste bad and dogs eat poop because they aren't getting enough nutrients the 1st time around, so maybe better quality dog food

• I had the same problem with my boxer. After weeks of research, I found an answer that really worked for us. Try feeding your dog pineapple from the can or fresh. Most dogs like the taste going in, but after it comes out not only does it put off a foul smell in the feces, but it also makes it taste bitter to them, they will then learn not to eat it. Of coarse this will only work with your dogs as people who go to dog parks etc wont be doing this. If you keep with it though, after awhile you will break the habit of the dogs eating the poo. A good place to see this used is the animal plants web site, trainer Victoria Stillwell's site has a clip of it. Good Luck.