What are some of your most memorable Beagle experiences?

A rescued Beagle puppy just joined our family. There have been lots of dogs in our family over the years (chows, rotties, shelties) but never Beagles. Just wanted to hear some of your favorite Beagle stories. :3

A rescued Beagle puppy just joined our family. There have been lots of dogs in our family over the years (chows, rotties, shelties) but never Beagles. Just wanted to hear some of your favorite Beagle stories. :3...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What are some of your most memorable Beagle experiences?...

• What are some of your most memorable Beagle experiences?

What are some of your most memorable Beagle experiences? Dog Breed Discussions
      A rescued Beagle puppy just joined our family. There have been lots of dogs in our family over the years (chows, rotties, shelties) but never Beagles. Just wanted to hear some of your favorite Beagle stories. :3

What are some of your most memorable Beagle experiences? Dog Breed Discussions
    • My best childhood friend had a beagle named Buttons. When we were about 10 years old Buttons had puppies. I can still remember going to see the puppies and holding them. We named one Butterfinger because he squirmed so much that we always dropped him. They had Buttons for many many years and she was a good house pet.

• As a Beagle mom, all of my experiences are memorable. They're a happy handful to have in your life. :)Congrats on not only welcoming a new dog into your family, but for also choosing to rescue one.Good luck with your new addition!