Why does my 7 month beagle use the potty when she gets in from being outside?

My 7 month beagle has a hard time going number 2 outside. When ever I bring her in for a walk, about 10 mins later, she poops inside the house. Her walks rang from 15-20 mins long. How do I stop it?

My 7 month beagle has a hard time going number 2 outside. When ever I bring her in for a walk, about 10 mins later, she poops inside the house. Her walks rang from 15-20 mins long. How do I stop it?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Why does my 7 month beagle use the potty when she gets in from being outside?...

• Why does my 7 month beagle use the potty when she gets in from being outside?

Why does my 7 month beagle use the potty when she gets in from being outside? Dog Breed Discussions
      My 7 month beagle has a hard time going number 2 outside. When ever I bring her in for a walk, about 10 mins later, she poops inside the house. Her walks rang from 15-20 mins long. How do I stop it?

Why does my 7 month beagle use the potty when she gets in from being outside? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Don't bring her in until she goes. After her walk if she hasn't done # 2 keep her outside in one spot until she goes. Bring her to the same place the next time you want her to go # 2.I just lost my female beagle Aggie..she was 11 years old.