Where can i buy a full bred Beagle In San Francisco or surrounding area?

Where can i buy a full bred Beagle In San Francisco or surrounding area?I just got a pet friendly apartment and will want to buy a beagle puppy before the end of July Please help... FULL BRED BEAGLE ...SAN FRANCISCO AREA.

Where can i buy a full bred Beagle In San Francisco or surrounding area?I just got a pet friendly apartment and will want to buy a beagle puppy before the end of July Please help... FULL BRED BEAGLE ...SAN FRANCISCO AREA....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where can i buy a full bred Beagle In San Francisco or surrounding area?...

• Where can i buy a full bred Beagle In San Francisco or surrounding area?

Where can i buy a full bred Beagle In San Francisco or surrounding area? Dog Breed Discussions
      Where can i buy a full bred Beagle In San Francisco or surrounding area?I just got a pet friendly apartment and will want to buy a beagle puppy before the end of July Please help... FULL BRED BEAGLE ...SAN FRANCISCO AREA.

Where can i buy a full bred Beagle In San Francisco or surrounding area? Dog Breed Discussions
    • think twice about getting a purebred from a reputable breeder get a mixed less health problems then purebreds.purebreds are overbred inbred and linebred so much they have alot of health problems as they get older.if you get a purebred don't go to a reuptable breeder.they care only about conformation and structure nothing about the inside of a dog.they just want that champion show dog.put a ad in your local paper less chance it is inbred that way.vets love reputable breeders because that's money in their pockets.