How much exercise does a Beagle require?

How much exercise should a Beagle get daily?Is a 4-6 mile brisk walk every 3 days, 3 hours of romping around on my land, and a 30 minute walk every morning good exercise?I am researching a couple breeds right now.

How much exercise should a Beagle get daily?Is a 4-6 mile brisk walk every 3 days, 3 hours of romping around on my land, and a 30 minute walk every morning good exercise?I am researching a couple breeds right now....
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much exercise does a Beagle require?...

• How much exercise does a Beagle require?

How much exercise does a Beagle require? Dog Breed Discussions
      How much exercise should a Beagle get daily?Is a 4-6 mile brisk walk every 3 days, 3 hours of romping around on my land, and a 30 minute walk every morning good exercise?I am researching a couple breeds right now.

How much exercise does a Beagle require? Dog Breed Discussions
    • They're bred to help with the hunt so they need quite a bit of exercise. I'd say by the time they're 18 months, they should get a good 90 minutes of active exercise a day in addition to walks. It can be swimming, treadmill, agility, frisbee, fetch, etc.

• They require a lot of exercise. Also one thing to consider before purchasing a beagle is their the most vocal of all dogs with as many as 7 different types of barks. which can be quite irksome as puppies.. http://animal.discovery.com/tv-shows/dogs-101/videos/beagle.htm

• Young Beagles need a minimum of a 30 minute walk a day. An hour to 1.5 hours is ideal. A Beagle in good shape could walk all day and not grow tired. Beagles are a hunting breed and need plenty of exercise. They are an athletic breed and many people do not exercise their Beagles enough which is why you see many fat Beagles. Never let your Beagle off leash as he is prone to wander. My brothers 3 year old Beagle thrives on about 1.5 hours of exercise a day. Older Beagles probably need less.