How long does it take for beagles to reach maturity?

I have a beagle puppy who is three months old right now. I am wondering how long it will take for her to reach both physical and mental maturity.

I have a beagle puppy who is three months old right now. I am wondering how long it will take for her to reach both physical and mental maturity....
    Dog Breed Discussions : How long does it take for beagles to reach maturity?...

• How long does it take for beagles to reach maturity?

How long does it take for beagles to reach maturity? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a beagle puppy who is three months old right now. I am wondering how long it will take for her to reach both physical and mental maturity.

How long does it take for beagles to reach maturity? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Usually 2 to 3 years of age they are considered an adult. If you are thinking of breeding her, she would have to be at least two years old. IN the mean time read online at some beagle sites or the AKC site about that breed. It will give you a lot more informatio non them. Good Luck,

• She will be totally full grown by about 18 months old, but you should have her spayed before she goes into her first heat at about 6 months old. This will prevent much physical and psychological strain on her. Many of my beagles have matured mentally and become couch potatoes at about 2-3 years of age, but I've had a couple of females who remained very "busy" with "projects" well into their senior years. They are very intelligent dogs, always looking for something to do!.Be patient, and have a sense of humor with your beagle and you will have a loving, loyal, hilarious companion for life.