What type of color is this beagle is this?

And i was wondering is there a beagle thats black and brown with a brown tummy. Can you tell me the pros and cons of a beagle (pocket beagle) and should i get a pug or beagel

And i was wondering is there a beagle thats black and brown with a brown tummy. Can you tell me the pros and cons of a beagle (pocket beagle) and should i get a pug or beagel...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What type of color is this beagle is this?...

• What type of color is this beagle is this?

What type of color is this beagle is this? Dog Breed Discussions
      And i was wondering is there a beagle thats black and brown with a brown tummy. Can you tell me the pros and cons of a beagle (pocket beagle) and should i get a pug or beagel

What type of color is this beagle is this? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Beagles, including pockets, can come in any standard hound coloring. Tri-color, black and tan, red and white, orange and white, or lemon and white. Can you stand the baying and howling of a beagle? Can you handle them running after small critters? Digging? High energy? Need for a lot of daily exercise?With Pugs, can you stand the snorting, snoring, and wheezing? Will you be able to maintain a good temperature in your home due to their sensitivity to cold and heat? Would you not overfeed it? Be careful of its eye problems? You need to answer these questions and apply them to your daily average life. Which dog is better suited for how you live?