Does anyone know where i can find a purebred beagle in omaha nebraska?

I would like to own a purebred beagle but i cannot find any in omaha nebraska. does anyone know where i can purchase one that is relatively close to where i live? I would like one that already has had all of its shots. Please be as descriptive as…

I would like to own a purebred beagle but i cannot find any in omaha nebraska. does anyone know where i can purchase one that is relatively close to where i live? I would like one that already has had all of its shots. Please be as descriptive as…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does anyone know where i can find a purebred beagle in omaha nebraska?...

• Does anyone know where i can find a purebred beagle in omaha nebraska?

Does anyone know where i can find a purebred beagle in omaha nebraska? Dog Breed Discussions
      I would like to own a purebred beagle but i cannot find any in omaha nebraska. does anyone know where i can purchase one that is relatively close to where i live? I would like one that already has had all of its shots. Please be as descriptive as possible and include a source.

Does anyone know where i can find a purebred beagle in omaha nebraska? Dog Breed Discussions
    • You need to be specific about your purpose. If you want one as a pet, go on the akc.org website, and go to the breed page, and then breeders' pages. You are more pas to find a legitimate breeder and not someone who has a puppy mill or something.On the other hand, if you are looking for a hunting dog, sportsman's magazines are a good source for breeders.And on a side note, if you've never owned a beagle, they make the eeriest sounds sometimes. Very strange. Oh, one more thing, check out puggles. They are beagle-pug mixes. A friend just got one, they are beagle-ish, but not as prone to running off. Beagles are at hear, a hunting breed, and if they catch the scent of something, they can run for miles.