How much do beagles cost from a breeder?

I was going to get a golden but was looking into beagle now because I prefer smaller dogs. Just wondering the price for beagle puppies from a good breeder not a pet shop!Btw I can't adopt because I live in Australia there's no petfinder!! There are some…

I was going to get a golden but was looking into beagle now because I prefer smaller dogs. Just wondering the price for beagle puppies from a good breeder not a pet shop!Btw I can't adopt because I live in Australia there's no petfinder!! There are some…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much do beagles cost from a breeder?...

• How much do beagles cost from a breeder?

How much do beagles cost from a breeder? Dog Breed Discussions
      I was going to get a golden but was looking into beagle now because I prefer smaller dogs. Just wondering the price for beagle puppies from a good breeder not a pet shop!Btw I can't adopt because I live in Australia there's no petfinder!! There are some search engines but there's barely any puppies where I liveAverage price?Way about a 1 year old?

How much do beagles cost from a breeder? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Here in the States, the cost of a Beagle puppy will range from between $500.00 to $900.00 depending on the breeder and availability of puppies. Funny thing is that I researched Beagle Breeders in Australia and there are several web sites but not one of them gave a price. You could buy one here and ship it to Australia. I was astounded to see that your breeders don't list prices.