Does anyone have a beagle as a dog and how is it?

I have a beagle and he is a good dog!!! I was just wondering if anyone has a beagle and are they the same way?

I have a beagle and he is a good dog!!! I was just wondering if anyone has a beagle and are they the same way?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does anyone have a beagle as a dog and how is it?...

• Does anyone have a beagle as a dog and how is it?

Does anyone have a beagle as a dog and how is it? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a beagle and he is a good dog!!! I was just wondering if anyone has a beagle and are they the same way?

Does anyone have a beagle as a dog and how is it? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I grew up with beagles and my parents still have one. They're very loyal and loving dogs. Max (the beagle) is well tempered, great with my 3-year old, and doesn't damage the house.Other perks: not a lot of hair around the house, no big poops to pick up, and not a lot of barking!

• My father-in-law has a beagle named Buckwheat and it is the sweetest dog! Such a great companion for him. I wish now that my husband had gotten us a beagle, too, instead of a black lab.

• My old doggie was a beagle :( she was very very hyper and she bit me alot :\ and then i had to move with family and we moved to a place that wasnt fixed yet so we had to give her away, :) we gave her to a good home though the person we gave her to had another male beagle and they got along perfectly! :) I love her even though she bit me lol :) she was a good doggy.

• i live on a farm and our neighbor had a beagle named Steve. he is very cute and comes to our house sometimes and sits on the step and wants to come inside. he is very nice!!! i love him even though he isnt mine!!

• I have a beagle pug mix. He is the best dog in the world. He does all kinds of tricks, and minds pretty well. only problem is they do follow thier noses, so you have to watch them to make sure they dont get lose.