How do i convince my parents to get me and Border Collie puppy?

I am totally ready for a border collie! I have done research and everything on them. I show responsibility for my rabbit and birds. And I always go exercising outside so that would be good for a border collie. My dad always says that i really need one…

I am totally ready for a border collie! I have done research and everything on them. I show responsibility for my rabbit and birds. And I always go exercising outside so that would be good for a border collie. My dad always says that i really need one…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How do i convince my parents to get me and Border Collie puppy?...

• How do i convince my parents to get me and Border Collie puppy?

How do i convince my parents to get me and Border Collie puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
      I am totally ready for a border collie! I have done research and everything on them. I show responsibility for my rabbit and birds. And I always go exercising outside so that would be good for a border collie. My dad always says that i really need one with me. But he never does anything.... any suggestions on how to finally get one?

How do i convince my parents to get me and Border Collie puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Have them sit down and have a little meeting whith them and tell them that your ready for a dog and the responsibility. And that you'll feed her and cean up after her and everything.!

• A border collie needs more than just exercise, they need an experienced owner who is going to be able to train them and interact with them to ensure that they remain stimulated and their drives are kept under control. They are certainly not the right do for a novice owner or a young person. Sorry to be harsh but you'd be better off with a smaller dog that's easier to handle.

• Hope you have a fenced yard and the dog stays in there. Have had border collies, two of them got ran over chasing a tractor and a car. They are happiest when they can herd something like cows and sheep, the last one that got run over was going to our neighbor's farm every evening and rounding up his milk cows for him, all he had to do is open the gate to the barn. We didn't know that until after she died, and the farmer came to our house and asked what happened to her.

• Here is a list of Q&As from Yahoo Q&As in the past of the same question.http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_result;_ylt=Avg5cHZYbH28XAV6Z.PgILQazKIX;_ylv=3?p=how+do+I+convince+my+parents+to+let+me+get+a+dog%3FThis one was found through Yahoo searchhttp://search.yahoo.com/search?p=how%20do%20I%20convince%20my%20parents%20to%20let%20me%20get%20a%20dog?