How long does the average border collie live?

I am looking for more info on the border collie. Anything you can tell me about them would be helpful.

I am looking for more info on the border collie. Anything you can tell me about them would be helpful....
    Dog Breed Discussions : How long does the average border collie live?...

• How long does the average border collie live?

How long does the average border collie live? Dog Breed Discussions
      I am looking for more info on the border collie. Anything you can tell me about them would be helpful.

How long does the average border collie live? Dog Breed Discussions
    • The average lifespan of a Border Collie is 12-16 years.This breed is NOT for the average owner. As usual, I will post the amount of exercise that my Border Collie gets on a daily basis:- 2 hours of off-leash running on a wooded trail (approx 8 miles for me, at least double that for him)- 20-30 minutes of on-leash walking- Unlimited running in 1acre backyard with beagle- At least 1 hour of fetch- 1.5 miles of jogging (building up to more)- 1 hour of agility training- Approx. 1 hour of obedience training spread throughout the dayMy Border Collie is considered to be "low key" for this breed. And some days that STILL isn't enough for him.You should be able to provide AT LEAST that much exercise and time to the dog if you want this breed.