Can I leave an adopted adult Boder Collie at home for 8 hours?

I am thinking of getting an adult Border Collie that would live in the backyard(bring in sometimes) but i have to go to school and my parent work for most of the day! Can I leave it at home for 8 hours? If I could, what would I need?

I am thinking of getting an adult Border Collie that would live in the backyard(bring in sometimes) but i have to go to school and my parent work for most of the day! Can I leave it at home for 8 hours? If I could, what would I need?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Can I leave an adopted adult Boder Collie at home for 8 hours?...

• Can I leave an adopted adult Boder Collie at home for 8 hours?

Can I leave an adopted adult Boder Collie at home for 8 hours? Dog Breed Discussions
      I am thinking of getting an adult Border Collie that would live in the backyard(bring in sometimes) but i have to go to school and my parent work for most of the day! Can I leave it at home for 8 hours? If I could, what would I need?

Can I leave an adopted adult Boder Collie at home for 8 hours? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Why do you want a furry lawn ornament that's going to be alone or ignored most of the time?!?An "outside" Border Collie is a bored and destructive Border Collie. Do yourself, your parents, and the dog a favor and DON'T GET ONE.If you want something that you can play with when it's convenient for you and ignore the rest of the time, get a stuffed animal.