Does anyone know where I can find a young miniature collie?

My mother is losing her only companion due to old age and taking it very hard. I had always promised to find her another miniature collie if she lost this one. Now it seems she IS losing this one! Can anyone help me to find her one either for a small fee…

My mother is losing her only companion due to old age and taking it very hard. I had always promised to find her another miniature collie if she lost this one. Now it seems she IS losing this one! Can anyone help me to find her one either for a small fee…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does anyone know where I can find a young miniature collie?...

• Does anyone know where I can find a young miniature collie?

Does anyone know where I can find a young miniature collie? Dog Breed Discussions
      My mother is losing her only companion due to old age and taking it very hard. I had always promised to find her another miniature collie if she lost this one. Now it seems she IS losing this one! Can anyone help me to find her one either for a small fee ( can't afford alot of money, sorry) or free ? This is VERY important to me to find this kind of puppy or dog for her. Any help out there for this lady,,,, please ???

Does anyone know where I can find a young miniature collie? Dog Breed Discussions
    • This is by no means a sure thing, but you could try Craigslist for your area. Look to see if they have any listed in the right category ("pets" maybe), and then you could also post an ad to say you're looking for one.

• I am sorry to hear that your mom is losing her furry friend. Hugs to your mom, and pets for her companion. And what a wonderful person you are for helping out with the situation!!!To find a miniature collie, I would try one of several routes. First, check with a Collie breed rescue group and see what is available. (Just Google collie rescue groups). Second, go to www.Petfinder.com and select the dog breed that you are looking for.... be sure and check back often since the site gets updated daily (and often several times per day!)Woof woof woof ..... Take care!

• go to petfinder.com.....the breed you are looking for is a Shetland Sheepdog aka a Sheltie.....this is a site for rescue groups.....just enter your Zip code, and be AMAZED AT HOW MANY GREAT CHOICES YOU HAVE !! ......i adopted a Great Pyrenees mix from them, and my dog Sylvester is awesome !!.....check it out.....try it.....do a good deed.....adopt a Sheltie aka Shetland Sheepdog today !!!.....good luck to you, in your search for a Sheltie as a new pet for your beloved mother !!!!