What is the average height of a 6month old border collie?

I have a 6month old border collie and he is probably 45-50cm tall from the floor to his withers. I was looking for the overall height on google and it said that they keep growing until they are 2 and that they usually get to about 52-54cm tall.Does…

I have a 6month old border collie and he is probably 45-50cm tall from the floor to his withers. I was looking for the overall height on google and it said that they keep growing until they are 2 and that they usually get to about 52-54cm tall.Does…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What is the average height of a 6month old border collie?...

• What is the average height of a 6month old border collie?

What is the average height of a 6month old border collie? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a 6month old border collie and he is probably 45-50cm tall from the floor to his withers. I was looking for the overall height on google and it said that they keep growing until they are 2 and that they usually get to about 52-54cm tall.Does anyone have any ideas what height he should be now?

What is the average height of a 6month old border collie? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Hi Klee, A 6 month old border collie such be around 15 inch in height..At 2 years they should be 20 to 22 inches in their height and are consider full grown at 2 years old..I have a 3 month old border collie he weights 12 lbs and is 10 inches tall..Your Friend,poppy1

• A 6 month old border collie should be around 15 inch in height..At 3 years they should be 20 to 22 inches in their height and are consider full grown at 3 years old..I have a 4 year old border collie, he weights 34.8 lbs and is 21 inches tall..