What would a collie and black lab puppies look like?

Mom is a black lab, dad is a collie. The pups are due any day! Do u think they will have long hair like the collie because that is the dad?Also my sister has a female dalmation mix, what will the pups look like with the collie dad? How much do u think…

Mom is a black lab, dad is a collie. The pups are due any day! Do u think they will have long hair like the collie because that is the dad?Also my sister has a female dalmation mix, what will the pups look like with the collie dad? How much do u think…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What would a collie and black lab puppies look like?...

• What would a collie and black lab puppies look like?

What would a collie and black lab puppies look like? Dog Breed Discussions
      Mom is a black lab, dad is a collie. The pups are due any day! Do u think they will have long hair like the collie because that is the dad?Also my sister has a female dalmation mix, what will the pups look like with the collie dad? How much do u think they will be worth?Our family likes mutts. There is nothing wrong with mutts.

What would a collie and black lab puppies look like? Dog Breed Discussions
    • sounds like one of two things:(A) someone is making mutt puppies for money and should be beaten for being so stupid(B) Trolling to get people riled upI vote Bas to what the pups would look like: with mutts, you never know what you'll get

• They are all mutt puppies and no telling what they will look like - shorthair is dominate over long hair.The Dalmation mix should be spayed immediately before she's pregnant - that is just creating MORE mutt puppies who will end up in shelters and killed.Your Lab should be spayed when the puppies are weaned as its too late for a spay/abort now. What are they all worth? NOTHING - they are mutts and the ONLY money you should charge for any of them (if you can even get it) is the cost of 1st shots, worming and the vet visit - no more then about $50.

• There's certainly nothing wrong with mutts, but there's a lot wrong with breeding two perfectly good breeds in their own right, together! You are asking what they will look like - well that's going to depend entirely on which set of genes each puppy in the litter takes, in what proportion. You may have some puppies who look like each other, but you may have a litter of ..... mutts.They will be worth what the average mutt is worth - very little. The best you can hope for is a good home for each puppy, knowing that for each puppy you home, you have probably denied a mutt in a Shelter from finding a home.Sorry if this is harsh, but it's the truth.I hope voting B above, is right

• They will look like Mutts.They will be worth practically nothing.Why are you breeding these mutts anyway?If its for money you are out of luck.More poor dogs that will most likely eventually end up in the dog pound.Its such a shame. The poor pups don`t ask to be born.This sort of question always makes me sad and mad!

• They'll be like an other mixed litter, no way to tell what they'll look like until they're born. You should get your dogs spayed after the puppies are born.You're right about nothing being wrong with mutts but it *is* wrong to breed them. My question is if you guys love mutts so much why are you trying to breed more when you know doing so will cause others to die in shelters? Have you ever been to a shelter? I suggest you go in and look, knowing more than half will never find loving homes and will be put down with the help of you and all other owners who have been irresponsible.

• I hope you are not breeding mutts on purpose?? Only grubby backyard breeders do that. Mutts are awesome but there are enough in shelters that nobody wants- no need to make more until all those have loving homes. Hopefully your parents know better.