How do I stop my dog from show aggression towards bikes and people running to us and by us?

Ginger, tends to get aggressive and actually sound nasty when she sees a bike or someone jogging. Sometimes it's even with another dog....but not all dogs. I've tried a lot of different things to keep her attention but nothing seems to work.. Any…

How do I stop my dog from show aggression towards bikes and people running to us and by us?

Ginger, tends to get aggressive and actually sound nasty when she sees a bike or someone jogging. Sometimes it's even with another dog....but not all dogs. I've tried a lot of different things to keep her attention but nothing seems to work.. Any…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : How do I stop my dog from show aggression towards bikes and people running to us and by us?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I stop my dog from show aggression towards bikes and people running to us and by us?

How do I stop my dog from show aggression towards bikes and people running to us and by us? Dogs Training Discussions
      Ginger, tends to get aggressive and actually sound nasty when she sees a bike or someone jogging. Sometimes it's even with another dog....but not all dogs. I've tried a lot of different things to keep her attention but nothing seems to work.. Any suggestions?

How do I stop my dog from show aggression towards bikes and people running to us and by us? Dogs Training Discussions