How do i know whether my dog is suffering from internal bleeding?

There is patch of blood stains underneath her pelvis area. My dog did not poo, vomit or diarrhea blood. She eats normally, still pretty active. Is this a symptom of internal bleeding? Btw my dog is quite old now almost 9yrs oldShe has been desexed long…

There is patch of blood stains underneath her pelvis area. My dog did not poo, vomit or diarrhea blood. She eats normally, still pretty active. Is this a symptom of internal bleeding? Btw my dog is quite old now almost 9yrs oldShe has been desexed long…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do i know whether my dog is suffering from internal bleeding?...

• How do i know whether my dog is suffering from internal bleeding?

How do i know whether my dog is suffering from internal bleeding? General Dog Discussions
      There is patch of blood stains underneath her pelvis area. My dog did not poo, vomit or diarrhea blood. She eats normally, still pretty active. Is this a symptom of internal bleeding? Btw my dog is quite old now almost 9yrs oldShe has been desexed long time agoActually the blood patch is slightly above the pelvis area somewhere around her nipple area

How do i know whether my dog is suffering from internal bleeding? General Dog Discussions
    • Is she fixed? Could she be in heat? It could also be a bladder or vaginal infection. If in doubt, go to the vet. The fact that she is older makes her prone to catching illness easier than a younger dog. Good luck