My dog vomited what looks like pieces of blue eraser twice.?

Twice over the last few weeks, my dog vomited what looks like pieces of blue eraser. I do not have rubber chew toys. Both times, my dog was around my cats for a few days prior to puking. Could eating cat litter do this? If not, any insight you have as to…

Twice over the last few weeks, my dog vomited what looks like pieces of blue eraser. I do not have rubber chew toys. Both times, my dog was around my cats for a few days prior to puking. Could eating cat litter do this? If not, any insight you have as to…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog vomited what looks like pieces of blue eraser twice.?...

• My dog vomited what looks like pieces of blue eraser twice.?

My dog vomited what looks like pieces of blue eraser twice.? General Dog Discussions
      Twice over the last few weeks, my dog vomited what looks like pieces of blue eraser. I do not have rubber chew toys. Both times, my dog was around my cats for a few days prior to puking. Could eating cat litter do this? If not, any insight you have as to what the cause is would be great.

My dog vomited what looks like pieces of blue eraser twice.? General Dog Discussions