Can dogs start vomiting if they have been exposed to a stressful situation?

I gave my mom's yorkie a bath this morning and after setting him on the ground after drying him off a bit, he started to throw up. He vomited about 5 times and now he seems fine. If he starts to get sick again or if he starts to seem lethargic I will…

I gave my mom's yorkie a bath this morning and after setting him on the ground after drying him off a bit, he started to throw up. He vomited about 5 times and now he seems fine. If he starts to get sick again or if he starts to seem lethargic I will…...
    General Dog Discussions : Can dogs start vomiting if they have been exposed to a stressful situation?...

• Can dogs start vomiting if they have been exposed to a stressful situation?

Can dogs start vomiting if they have been exposed to a stressful situation? General Dog Discussions
      I gave my mom's yorkie a bath this morning and after setting him on the ground after drying him off a bit, he started to throw up. He vomited about 5 times and now he seems fine. If he starts to get sick again or if he starts to seem lethargic I will take him to the vet, but now about 2 hours later he seems completly fine. Could that bout of vomiting just be caused from the bath, he rarely gets them and never from me?

Can dogs start vomiting if they have been exposed to a stressful situation? General Dog Discussions
    • Yes, they can vomit when stressed. It also may have been caused by nausea, or perhaps he ingested some soap and wanted to get rid of it. If you are worried, call the vet. You say he's acting fine now, so I don't think there's a problem.