What causes a dog to vomit and have diarrhea?

this just started about 1 hour ago. and it is too late to call the vet. any suggestions on what may of caused it? he only eats dog food and is an inside dog, goes outside to go potty only.

this just started about 1 hour ago. and it is too late to call the vet. any suggestions on what may of caused it? he only eats dog food and is an inside dog, goes outside to go potty only....
    General Dog Discussions : What causes a dog to vomit and have diarrhea?...

• What causes a dog to vomit and have diarrhea?

What causes a dog to vomit and have diarrhea? General Dog Discussions
      this just started about 1 hour ago. and it is too late to call the vet. any suggestions on what may of caused it? he only eats dog food and is an inside dog, goes outside to go potty only.

What causes a dog to vomit and have diarrhea? General Dog Discussions
    • oh no...It could be parvo...you should get your dog to a vet asap!!I just went through this terrible sickness with my little chihuahua...she was lucky to live through it...It started with vomiting up white foam. I had her tested and it was positive...it also causes diarrhea..my doggy was fully vaccinated for it and never goes outside (she uses puppy pads) and still got it, please take your dog to the vet asap. most dogs die within hours of showing symptoms of parvo if untreated!!!