When can I give a dog a bath after being given an anti-rabies vaccine?

I heard that a dog should not be given a bath after being given a anti-rabies shot. After how many days can it be possibly safe to give him a bath?

I heard that a dog should not be given a bath after being given a anti-rabies shot. After how many days can it be possibly safe to give him a bath?...
    General Dog Discussions : When can I give a dog a bath after being given an anti-rabies vaccine?...

• When can I give a dog a bath after being given an anti-rabies vaccine?

When can I give a dog a bath after being given an anti-rabies vaccine? General Dog Discussions
      I heard that a dog should not be given a bath after being given a anti-rabies shot. After how many days can it be possibly safe to give him a bath?

When can I give a dog a bath after being given an anti-rabies vaccine? General Dog Discussions
    • You can bathe your dog immediately following vaccination, as long as your dog does not have a history of allergic reactions to vaccinations. Redness and swelling around the vaccination site are possible side effects, and some people warn not to bathe up to 1 week after a dog recieves a vaccination to rule out a reaction to the vaccine instead of a reaction to any kind of shampoo you may use on the dog.

• Bathing your dog dose not interfere with the rabies vaccine..Your dog may be tender at the injection site but that's it....You can bathe your dog when every you want..