How can i make homemade mint kibbles for my dog's teeth?

I would like to make some homemade ment chews or kibbles for my dog for good tooth care. Do you know a good recipie?

I would like to make some homemade ment chews or kibbles for my dog for good tooth care. Do you know a good recipie?...
    General Dog Discussions : How can i make homemade mint kibbles for my dog's teeth?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can i make homemade mint kibbles for my dog's teeth?

How can i make homemade mint kibbles for my dog's teeth? General Dog Discussions
      I would like to make some homemade ment chews or kibbles for my dog for good tooth care. Do you know a good recipie?

How can i make homemade mint kibbles for my dog's teeth? General Dog Discussions
    • Mint doesn't do a thing for tooth care. If your dog needs tooth care, you need to brush his teeth regularly with dog toothpaste. If his teeth and gums are so bad that he has a tartar build-up, a visit to the vet would be in order as neglected teeth and gums can lead to very serious health problems.

• Why make or cook anything? The best thing for your dogs' teeth is raw meaty bones. The meat flosses the teeth and massages the gums while the bones scrape off the plaque and tarter. Dogs should have these several times a week if not every day!This link has some good suggestions ...