How can you make homemade dog toothepaste????????

My dog's breathe smells bad and i want to make homemade dog tooth paste. but i dont know how

My dog's breathe smells bad and i want to make homemade dog tooth paste. but i dont know how...
    General Dog Discussions : How can you make homemade dog toothepaste????????...

• How can you make homemade dog toothepaste????????

How can you make homemade dog toothepaste???????? General Dog Discussions
      My dog's breathe smells bad and i want to make homemade dog tooth paste. but i dont know how

How can you make homemade dog toothepaste???????? General Dog Discussions
    • First you will need to gather your supplies. A toothbrush, pet toothpaste and/or baking soda and a tooth scalar (like dentists use). Another good item to keep on hand are tooth wipes which are a quick and easy way to keep your canine's gums clean and reduce bad breath in dogs. However, wipes should only be used in between cleanings, not as a substitute for a full dental cleaning. If you choose to use baking soda (a very effective, but cheap alternative) mix the baking soda with water to produce a paste.One last note on toothpaste. Please do not use the fluoride toothpaste off the store shelves. If you read the toothpaste box, it warns consumers not to swallow it and to watch children under 6 years of age when brushing. This is because fluoride is a highly toxic substance that can poison you if too much is ingested. Humans can spit out the toothpaste, dog's can't. So use a toothpaste recommended for animals or one of the natural baking soda type toothpaste's found in health stores. A homemade baking soda paste is actually the best choice and it's cheap!

• It would be so much better, safer, and cheaper just to go out and buy a tube of dog toothpaste, than to experiment with dog tooth paste recipes that are splattered all over the net. Some have been written by people who don't know much about dogs, and/or want to harm someones dog by putting out a harmful recipe that could put a dog's life in danger. A dog owner who doesn't know much about whats harmful to a dog an whats not (like giving them chocolate for example) could unknowingly add things to "homemade dog toothpaste" that could do more harm than good for their dog.