what to do with suddened bumps or lumps on back and sides that are only very sensitive and what is the cause?

my dog has had sudden bumps or lumps on his back and sides, guessing an allergy, but no changes at all in food, detergents or anything. also no oozing, or flaking, just very sensitive where he will yelp or growl with average petting. gave him 1mg…

what to do with suddened bumps or lumps on back and sides that are only very sensitive and what is the cause?

my dog has had sudden bumps or lumps on his back and sides, guessing an allergy, but no changes at all in food, detergents or anything. also no oozing, or flaking, just very sensitive where he will yelp or growl with average petting. gave him 1mg…...
    General Dog Discussions : what to do with suddened bumps or lumps on back and sides that are only very sensitive and what is the cause?...

• what to do with suddened bumps or lumps on back and sides that are only very sensitive and what is the cause?

what to do with suddened bumps or lumps on back and sides that are only very sensitive and what is the cause? General Dog Discussions
      my dog has had sudden bumps or lumps on his back and sides, guessing an allergy, but no changes at all in food, detergents or anything. also no oozing, or flaking, just very sensitive where he will yelp or growl with average petting. gave him 1mg benedryl per lb. and is acting normal but still very sensitive and bumps are the same. have vet appt but not until wed after xmas. any similar experiences?

what to do with suddened bumps or lumps on back and sides that are only very sensitive and what is the cause? General Dog Discussions