My dog bumped into the table &now has a rough patch under her eye. Could I smooth that down w/ a pumice stone?

It's kinda like the skin dogs get around their elbows.

My dog bumped into the table &now has a rough patch under her eye. Could I smooth that down w/ a pumice stone?

It's kinda like the skin dogs get around their elbows....
    General Dog Discussions : My dog bumped into the table &now has a rough patch under her eye. Could I smooth that down w/ a pumice stone?...

• My dog bumped into the table &now has a rough patch under her eye. Could I smooth that down w/ a pumice stone?

My dog bumped into the table &now has a rough patch under her eye. Could I smooth that down w/ a pumice stone? General Dog Discussions
      It's kinda like the skin dogs get around their elbows.

My dog bumped into the table &now has a rough patch under her eye. Could I smooth that down w/ a pumice stone? General Dog Discussions
    • NO. If he has a skin problem as a result of an eye injury you need to have him checked out by a vet- eye injuries are no laughing matter.Smoothing it down with a pumice stone could injure your dog more. Get it checked out by a vet.