What is this small red dot on my dog?

I noticed it a couple days ago. It's a small red dot on my 20 month old Beagle. I found it on her shoulder. You can barely see it but you can feel it's there. It's red and a little swollen when you move the fur out of the way. It's not a tick bit. I can…

I noticed it a couple days ago. It's a small red dot on my 20 month old Beagle. I found it on her shoulder. You can barely see it but you can feel it's there. It's red and a little swollen when you move the fur out of the way. It's not a tick bit. I can…...
    General Dog Discussions : What is this small red dot on my dog?...

• What is this small red dot on my dog?

What is this small red dot on my dog? General Dog Discussions
      I noticed it a couple days ago. It's a small red dot on my 20 month old Beagle. I found it on her shoulder. You can barely see it but you can feel it's there. It's red and a little swollen when you move the fur out of the way. It's not a tick bit. I can tell because there's not tick. I've looked around and now I'm afraid it's skin cancer even though it doesn't seem to look like it. What is it and what can i do about it?

What is this small red dot on my dog? General Dog Discussions
    • first if it's a tick bite you wouldn't find the tick as it would drop once it had engourged itself on the blood but then again could be as bad as cancer only a vet can actually tell you what it is