Will different breeds of Cory dogs school together?

I have a green and a Julii Cory dog will they get alongSorry I meant Cory cat

I have a green and a Julii Cory dog will they get alongSorry I meant Cory cat...
    General Dog Discussions : Will different breeds of Cory dogs school together?...

• Will different breeds of Cory dogs school together?

Will different breeds of Cory dogs school together? General Dog Discussions
      I have a green and a Julii Cory dog will they get alongSorry I meant Cory cat

Will different breeds of Cory dogs school together? General Dog Discussions
    • The green cory, Corydoras aeneus, has spines that produce toxin. If your julii cory, most likely to be Corydoras trilineatus although several species arfe imported from the wild under that name, follows the green cory around too closely, it may get stabbed and then will die with a red dot on it somewhere. There are several species of Corydoras that have toxin, but the green cory is slower to use its toxin, until it feels threatened.

• Yes, my gf gets away with it. Although of you want them to breed you will have to have just one species. And of course be on top of care and cleaning of the tank. Bigger tanks help with fish that may be aggressive towards one another.