What can I do to help my dog with shallow breathing?

Our Rottweiler was diagnosed with an aggressive tumor a few weeks ago, that is growing into her chest. She doesn't have a lot of time left, but we've been trying to help with her symptoms. She's been having labored fast breathing, and I wanted to know if…

Our Rottweiler was diagnosed with an aggressive tumor a few weeks ago, that is growing into her chest. She doesn't have a lot of time left, but we've been trying to help with her symptoms. She's been having labored fast breathing, and I wanted to know if…...
    General Dog Discussions : What can I do to help my dog with shallow breathing?...

• What can I do to help my dog with shallow breathing?

What can I do to help my dog with shallow breathing? General Dog Discussions
      Our Rottweiler was diagnosed with an aggressive tumor a few weeks ago, that is growing into her chest. She doesn't have a lot of time left, but we've been trying to help with her symptoms. She's been having labored fast breathing, and I wanted to know if there's anything that can be done to relieve this, or make it easier for her to breathe.

What can I do to help my dog with shallow breathing? General Dog Discussions
    • i dont know if theres any ways to make it easier, but make sure she stays rested. fresh air is good too. so sorry to hear about her ;( spend as much time with her as you can - being with her will keep her calm and comfortable.