Can anyone make up short poems about the following dog breeds?

Afghan Hound, Beagle, Chihuahua, Dachshund, English Setter

Afghan Hound, Beagle, Chihuahua, Dachshund, English Setter...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Can anyone make up short poems about the following dog breeds?...

• Can anyone make up short poems about the following dog breeds?

Can anyone make up short poems about the following dog breeds? Dog Breed Discussions
      Afghan Hound, Beagle, Chihuahua, Dachshund, English Setter

Can anyone make up short poems about the following dog breeds? Dog Breed Discussions
    • beagle.hi I'm a beagle they use me to huntsometimes its hard for me because i am the runtbut heres the thing, i try hard you seebecause i am who i am and i believe in me. =)chichi- help I'm scared because i am smallall my life i wish that i could be tallevery time people see me they say oh how cutebecause my owner dresses me in a black &white suiti feel so ashamed that i am dressed up this waybecause i am a dog and i want to jump about &playnot be in this dog bag and taken to mallsi want to be in the back yard chassing after ballsi guess its not so bad, i mean i am with youyou love me you feed me and i love you too.

• I once had a Doxie Named RoxieEveryone said she was FoxyShe howled at the moonIt was kept quite in tuneMy beautiful Foxy DoxieNamed RoxieI have a small ChiShe scratched at a fleaI said just don't do itShe wouldn't poo-poo itMy little ChiWith a fleaMy Beagle's name was SamHe was quite a hamWhen people came overHe howled like RoverMy happy howlingSam the ManAn Afgan is Royal and RegalThey look nothing like my old BeagleTheir coat long and flowingThe highlights were glowingLike lights on the river Siam

• dachshund: theres a hairy hot dog in my bread! how it got there remains unsaidit has a nose, four paws, and two eyesits puppy-like bark, makes me wanna dietheres a hairy hotdog in my bunoh wait its just a small dachshund!beagle:whats that noise?it sounds like an alarm!whats that thingtuggin on your arm?beagles dont barkthey simply howlwhich doesnt helpwhen on the prowl!chihuahua:bat-like earsand bug-like eyesthis dogs barkmakes me wanna cryits so smallits like a ratwith a funky eared hat!english setter:used for huntingused for trackingalways workingnever slackingenglish setters, bred to pleaseendlish setters, trained with ease.afghan hound:tall like a horseyet hairy like a mammothslender like a deeryet agile like a rabbitwhats this creature?you may askits an afghan houndand its built to last.i hope they work... :)