How do you know when a dog is in pain?

My aunt has a senior dog and he looks tired and weird sometimes, like he has a sad look on his face but he doesnt cry? he tends to walk away from me and my brother now and isolates him self for a while. Then comes back to eat..how do you know if the dog…

My aunt has a senior dog and he looks tired and weird sometimes, like he has a sad look on his face but he doesnt cry? he tends to walk away from me and my brother now and isolates him self for a while. Then comes back to eat..how do you know if the dog…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do you know when a dog is in pain?...

• How do you know when a dog is in pain?

How do you know when a dog is in pain? General Dog Discussions
      My aunt has a senior dog and he looks tired and weird sometimes, like he has a sad look on his face but he doesnt cry? he tends to walk away from me and my brother now and isolates him self for a while. Then comes back to eat..how do you know if the dog is in pain?

How do you know when a dog is in pain? General Dog Discussions
    • they will whine and shake a lot and want to be left alone when they hurt somewhere.eatting and drinking usuerally stop until they feel better. ur aunts pooch is older and is just doing what old dogs do so i am sure ur aunt knows if there are any problems with him.