Why does my dog keep hiding himself away in the corner?

My 2 year old dog is in bad pain. He obviously has something wrong with his stomach as he keeps lunging forward which is a solution to stomach pains. However, at the moment he keeps trying to hide himself away behind chairs and is pawing corners etc.. He…

My 2 year old dog is in bad pain. He obviously has something wrong with his stomach as he keeps lunging forward which is a solution to stomach pains. However, at the moment he keeps trying to hide himself away behind chairs and is pawing corners etc.. He…...
    General Dog Discussions : Why does my dog keep hiding himself away in the corner?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why does my dog keep hiding himself away in the corner?

Why does my dog keep hiding himself away in the corner? General Dog Discussions
      My 2 year old dog is in bad pain. He obviously has something wrong with his stomach as he keeps lunging forward which is a solution to stomach pains. However, at the moment he keeps trying to hide himself away behind chairs and is pawing corners etc.. He is in real discomfort, please help!!Thanks Melissa, but I would like to have a rough idea of what it could be-----the future etc...

Why does my dog keep hiding himself away in the corner? General Dog Discussions
    • sounds like your dog needs to see a vet asap! I wouldn't waste any time in getting your poor dog to the vet. Showing the much discomfort, and shying away from his family is a sure sign that something bad is wrong, and time is important when dealing with things like this. Good luck and prayers going out to you and your little dog :(

• There is no way to give you a rough idea.Please take your dog to the vet to see what is wrong. Only they can provide you with the cause of is discomfort and attitude change.