How do I figure out what is causing these reactions in my dog? ?

Tonight we took her to the emergency vet because she threw up four huge piles of vomit on top of facial swelling. The vet says she is allergic to something. How do I figure out what it is? Another quick question do dogs cry when stung by something? Her…

Tonight we took her to the emergency vet because she threw up four huge piles of vomit on top of facial swelling. The vet says she is allergic to something. How do I figure out what it is? Another quick question do dogs cry when stung by something? Her…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do I figure out what is causing these reactions in my dog? ?...

• How do I figure out what is causing these reactions in my dog? ?

How do I figure out what is causing these reactions in my dog? ? General Dog Discussions
      Tonight we took her to the emergency vet because she threw up four huge piles of vomit on top of facial swelling. The vet says she is allergic to something. How do I figure out what it is? Another quick question do dogs cry when stung by something? Her face isn't painful at all.

How do I figure out what is causing these reactions in my dog? ? General Dog Discussions
    • They don't always vocalize when in pain. I've got my money on a bee sting. Check his tongue for the stinger. Anaphylactic reaction is a very serious condition. I hope that your pet is okay. Keep him away from bees, ants, spiders or other insects which have poisonous stings until you figure out what did it to him.