What is the name of the dog harness from It's me or the Dog?

Victoria Stillwell describe a harness that makes it feel like the dogs feet are coming off the ground when they pull. Anyone have the link or name for this harness?Much appreciated, that helped a whole bunch

Victoria Stillwell describe a harness that makes it feel like the dogs feet are coming off the ground when they pull. Anyone have the link or name for this harness?Much appreciated, that helped a whole bunch...
    General Dog Discussions : What is the name of the dog harness from It's me or the Dog?...

• What is the name of the dog harness from It's me or the Dog?

What is the name of the dog harness from It's me or the Dog? General Dog Discussions
      Victoria Stillwell describe a harness that makes it feel like the dogs feet are coming off the ground when they pull. Anyone have the link or name for this harness?Much appreciated, that helped a whole bunch

What is the name of the dog harness from It's me or the Dog? General Dog Discussions
    • There is a harness called a "no-pull" harness that has two loops that go around the dogs legs that pull under their arms & chest, which works great for pullers. There's the "gentle leader" harness that pulls from the front of the dog and turns them when they pull. From your description I think you're talking about the no-pull. Halti's are said to work good too, which go around the muzzle, but my personal favorite is the prong collar, which works amazing. I don't walk my dog on anything else, without it he'd pull you right down and drag you on your belly.