My Chihuahua keeps licking my other dogs paws?

He is basically obsessed with my dogs paws. My dog hasn't stepped in anything for his paws to taste like anything aside from paws, whatever that tastes like. It's really strange. My dog isn't fond of having his paws licked by another dog and is getting…

He is basically obsessed with my dogs paws. My dog hasn't stepped in anything for his paws to taste like anything aside from paws, whatever that tastes like. It's really strange. My dog isn't fond of having his paws licked by another dog and is getting…...
    General Dog Discussions : My Chihuahua keeps licking my other dogs paws?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My Chihuahua keeps licking my other dogs paws?

My Chihuahua keeps licking my other dogs paws? General Dog Discussions
      He is basically obsessed with my dogs paws. My dog hasn't stepped in anything for his paws to taste like anything aside from paws, whatever that tastes like. It's really strange. My dog isn't fond of having his paws licked by another dog and is getting frustrated with him. Why is he doing this and more importantly what can I do to get him to stop? Thanks so much!

My Chihuahua keeps licking my other dogs paws? General Dog Discussions
    • Have you tried 'No'd" the eff out of the licker? Sometimes all it takes is a simple protective claim of your other dog.If not, I'd suggest an anti-chew spray and put it on your other dog's paws, they might not appreciate it, but it'll probably help in the long run.