Where can I find the wholesaler for these two dog magnet products?

I am looking for the company (companies) that make the car/refrigerator magnets that show the different breed of dogs on each magnet. Must be the wholesaler.The first magnet is shaped like a dog paw and says I (heart) My and than the breed of the dog. …

I am looking for the company (companies) that make the car/refrigerator magnets that show the different breed of dogs on each magnet. Must be the wholesaler.The first magnet is shaped like a dog paw and says I (heart) My and than the breed of the dog. …...
    General Dog Discussions : Where can I find the wholesaler for these two dog magnet products?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where can I find the wholesaler for these two dog magnet products?

Where can I find the wholesaler for these two dog magnet products? General Dog Discussions
      I am looking for the company (companies) that make the car/refrigerator magnets that show the different breed of dogs on each magnet. Must be the wholesaler.The first magnet is shaped like a dog paw and says I (heart) My and than the breed of the dog. The second is a 3" x 4" magnet that says Dog Property Laws and than list 10 or 12 items and also depicts different breeds of dogs.

Where can I find the wholesaler for these two dog magnet products? General Dog Discussions