Why does my dog put his whole paw in his mouth and chew it?

My dog frequently bites and licks his paws, like most dogs do, but something he puts his entire paw in his mouth and chews it. Why does he do this?

My dog frequently bites and licks his paws, like most dogs do, but something he puts his entire paw in his mouth and chews it. Why does he do this?...
    General Dog Discussions : Why does my dog put his whole paw in his mouth and chew it?...

• Why does my dog put his whole paw in his mouth and chew it?

Why does my dog put his whole paw in his mouth and chew it? General Dog Discussions
      My dog frequently bites and licks his paws, like most dogs do, but something he puts his entire paw in his mouth and chews it. Why does he do this?

Why does my dog put his whole paw in his mouth and chew it? General Dog Discussions
    • First run your finger between his toes and pads to see if anything is caught in the fur or pads. I did this last night and found two small irritants that made my dog lick her paw. Knots in the fur can be painful so make sure non are present. If you find any, they will need to be cut out.