What is the name of that past the vet puts in a dogs infected ears?

The vet said it had like a cocktail of different meds in it, if that gives you a clue. Also, he puts it in, and it won't come out for a few days, even if the dog shakes head a lot.Uh, yeah, I know it is available only by prescription. All I asked for…

The vet said it had like a cocktail of different meds in it, if that gives you a clue. Also, he puts it in, and it won't come out for a few days, even if the dog shakes head a lot.Uh, yeah, I know it is available only by prescription. All I asked for…...
    General Dog Discussions : What is the name of that past the vet puts in a dogs infected ears?...

• What is the name of that past the vet puts in a dogs infected ears?

What is the name of that past the vet puts in a dogs infected ears? General Dog Discussions
      The vet said it had like a cocktail of different meds in it, if that gives you a clue. Also, he puts it in, and it won't come out for a few days, even if the dog shakes head a lot.Uh, yeah, I know it is available only by prescription. All I asked for was the name of it. Thanks.Farfetched, it is Sunday and the vet is not open today. I ask a question out of simple curiosity. Do I really have to put all kinds of disclaimers on it?

What is the name of that past the vet puts in a dogs infected ears? General Dog Discussions
    • I know they have different drugs depending on what country you are from, but things in Canada we commonly use:Surolan, OtomaxYou could always call the vet! Most vets keep a record of what they give to a client and pet!