Am I the only one who loves to use my dogs ears as hand-warmers during the cold weather?

I love putting my hands at each side of my dog's head under his ears on a particularly freezing winter night. Anyone else? I can't be the only one! ;)Thankfully he seems to like it too so it benefits us both!Border Terrier

Am I the only one who loves to use my dogs ears as hand-warmers during the cold weather?

I love putting my hands at each side of my dog's head under his ears on a particularly freezing winter night. Anyone else? I can't be the only one! ;)Thankfully he seems to like it too so it benefits us both!Border Terrier...
    General Dog Discussions : Am I the only one who loves to use my dogs ears as hand-warmers during the cold weather?...

• Am I the only one who loves to use my dogs ears as hand-warmers during the cold weather?

Am I the only one who loves to use my dogs ears as hand-warmers during the cold weather? General Dog Discussions
      I love putting my hands at each side of my dog's head under his ears on a particularly freezing winter night. Anyone else? I can't be the only one! ;)Thankfully he seems to like it too so it benefits us both!Border Terrier

Am I the only one who loves to use my dogs ears as hand-warmers during the cold weather? General Dog Discussions
    • haha....what breed of dog do you have?i love my dogs ears too...im training him to be a guide dog for the blind, and when he leaves my grandma says she wants to keep his ears...loli love to stroke his ears, maybe I'll try the hand warming thing......haha