Help with my dog his eye is twitching?

My dogs eye was like twitching earlier it isn't just 1 time it is for a few min then it went away. A few hours later it is twitching again it never has done this before. Should i just give him a bath and wash his eye out?

My dogs eye was like twitching earlier it isn't just 1 time it is for a few min then it went away. A few hours later it is twitching again it never has done this before. Should i just give him a bath and wash his eye out?...
    General Dog Discussions : Help with my dog his eye is twitching?...

• Help with my dog his eye is twitching?

Help with my dog his eye is twitching? General Dog Discussions
      My dogs eye was like twitching earlier it isn't just 1 time it is for a few min then it went away. A few hours later it is twitching again it never has done this before. Should i just give him a bath and wash his eye out?

Help with my dog his eye is twitching? General Dog Discussions
    • Does it look like a muscle spasm? People often get those in the areas around their eyes, making their eyes look twitchy, so maybe dogs, do, too.I would hold off on doing anything for now, if there are no other symptoms. Just let the dog rest. If he is still twitching tomorrow, call the vet and ask about it.I once had a twitchy eye for several weeks. My doctor said it was probably permanent but it went away the next day.If the eyeball itself is actually twitching, call the vet or an emergency vet for advice now.