How much do you pay for a vets consulting fee and follow up for the same condition?

My vet charged me a £25 consulting fee which when included 2 sets of drops for my dogs eyes came to £60.

How much do you pay for a vets consulting fee and follow up for the same condition?

My vet charged me a £25 consulting fee which when included 2 sets of drops for my dogs eyes came to £60....
    General Dog Discussions : How much do you pay for a vets consulting fee and follow up for the same condition?...

• How much do you pay for a vets consulting fee and follow up for the same condition?

How much do you pay for a vets consulting fee and follow up for the same condition? General Dog Discussions
      My vet charged me a £25 consulting fee which when included 2 sets of drops for my dogs eyes came to £60.

How much do you pay for a vets consulting fee and follow up for the same condition? General Dog Discussions
    • My vet always does things a little differently, but prices are always reasonable.An exam is about $35, so about £21 (correct?). Sometimes they just charge for medications/shots/whatever and nix the exam fee.