reasons for white spots on outer layer of dogs eye?

my dogs eye has recently taken on two small white spots around the pupil. the eye is not bloodshot, hazy, or has any other problems besides the two white spots. I am taking her into the vet to pinpoint what it is exactly so it can be taken care of, but…

my dogs eye has recently taken on two small white spots around the pupil. the eye is not bloodshot, hazy, or has any other problems besides the two white spots. I am taking her into the vet to pinpoint what it is exactly so it can be taken care of, but…...
    General Dog Discussions : reasons for white spots on outer layer of dogs eye?...

• reasons for white spots on outer layer of dogs eye?

reasons for white spots on outer layer of dogs eye? General Dog Discussions
      my dogs eye has recently taken on two small white spots around the pupil. the eye is not bloodshot, hazy, or has any other problems besides the two white spots. I am taking her into the vet to pinpoint what it is exactly so it can be taken care of, but wanted some insight before we made it in with her.

reasons for white spots on outer layer of dogs eye? General Dog Discussions
    • Well Kent, it could be many things. The first two that I could think of is:1. Blindness2. Some sort of infection, fungus, or worm.Don't worry though, your vet will know EXACTLY what is wrong with your dog.I wish you two the best of luck!