Will burned spot go away on my dogs nose?

I have a labrador and he sniffed the bbq grill and burned his nose. Now theres a big pink spot. Will his nose turn back to black again or will it stay pink forever? Please help.

I have a labrador and he sniffed the bbq grill and burned his nose. Now theres a big pink spot. Will his nose turn back to black again or will it stay pink forever? Please help....
    General Dog Discussions : Will burned spot go away on my dogs nose?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Will burned spot go away on my dogs nose?

Will burned spot go away on my dogs nose? General Dog Discussions
      I have a labrador and he sniffed the bbq grill and burned his nose. Now theres a big pink spot. Will his nose turn back to black again or will it stay pink forever? Please help.

Will burned spot go away on my dogs nose? General Dog Discussions
    • It should turn back black. It really depends on how severe the burn is. If it is just the surface layer which it sounds like it would be, then it will be just fine. It does take a while to come back, but it will eventually be black again. I also have Labs and one of mine burned their nose as well in the past. It just takes some time.

• Have you put onthing on your dogs nose if Not try A Triple antibiotic ointement it will help with the healing .If that won't work take him to the Vet for the pink spot they might give you something for it

• my brother got burn on his leg from a motorbike exhaust pipe...the doc sed it wonuld never go away..and it has taken about a year but it is nearly completely gone...there is a chance it will come black again, but there is also a chance it wont, as it has changed colour and somtimes this is permanent... besides, if it stays pink itll add character :) i mean who else would have a lab with a pink barbeque burn on its nose? lol kinda like a tattoo...n if it does go away then you still win :)

• My now 4 yr. old dog bumped her nose when she was a pup. it was pink for a long time. I just checked, I don't notice it anymore, and it's brown now rather than black.