How would you trick dogs' noses?

Since dogs are very sensitive to certain smells, (i.e., alcohol) is it possible to trick dogs' noses?Of course not physically touching the dog, but would there be something I could overlay on the scented item to destroy the original smell, that would…

Since dogs are very sensitive to certain smells, (i.e., alcohol) is it possible to trick dogs' noses?Of course not physically touching the dog, but would there be something I could overlay on the scented item to destroy the original smell, that would…...
    General Dog Discussions : How would you trick dogs' noses?...

• How would you trick dogs' noses?

How would you trick dogs' noses? General Dog Discussions
      Since dogs are very sensitive to certain smells, (i.e., alcohol) is it possible to trick dogs' noses?Of course not physically touching the dog, but would there be something I could overlay on the scented item to destroy the original smell, that would confuse dogs?What if I put perfume (excessively) on the item?

How would you trick dogs' noses? General Dog Discussions
    • You can't fool a dog - their sense of smell is so keen.This is why they are used for drug detection in police work, and for arson detection at the scenes of fires. They can also find people buried under feet of snow in an avalanche, and bodies in disasters.With all the modern technologies and advanced science of man, nothing can still replace the value of a dog's nose! You can't fool them - that's why they can not be replaced.