If dogs do get cramps while in heat, is there a remedy for the pain, like how I take midol?

My puppy is in heat and she seems to be very uncomforrtable and whiney like she's in pain. I was wondering if there was a remedy, like a baby asprin in half or something that could give her to take away the pain?

If dogs do get cramps while in heat, is there a remedy for the pain, like how I take midol?

My puppy is in heat and she seems to be very uncomforrtable and whiney like she's in pain. I was wondering if there was a remedy, like a baby asprin in half or something that could give her to take away the pain?...
    General Dog Discussions : If dogs do get cramps while in heat, is there a remedy for the pain, like how I take midol?...

• If dogs do get cramps while in heat, is there a remedy for the pain, like how I take midol?

If dogs do get cramps while in heat, is there a remedy for the pain, like how I take midol? General Dog Discussions
      My puppy is in heat and she seems to be very uncomforrtable and whiney like she's in pain. I was wondering if there was a remedy, like a baby asprin in half or something that could give her to take away the pain?

If dogs do get cramps while in heat, is there a remedy for the pain, like how I take midol? General Dog Discussions
    • No you shouldn't & it isn't the same as humans. Humans shed the inner lining of the uterus which dogs don't do so they don't have cramps like us. They can be sore & cranky but don't need anything. Never give any otc or ppl meds without vet permission - some meds are very toxic or too powerful for pets.